This provision has been updated on October 26, 2017 and is applicable to all users of the SlimPay service.
Merchant, Partner or any other party in agreement with SlimPay agree and undertake to not to use the SlimPay service in any manner whatsoever which constitute a violation of any law or regulation or which may cause SlimPay to be subject to any investigation, prosecution or legal action or for any type of business which in the opinion of SlimPay, Card Association Schemes or Payment Method suppliers/banks is unacceptable.
A restricted activity, in the opinion of SlimPay:
- 01. Is an unlawful activity
- 02. Breaches applicable local, national or international regulation
- 03. Could reasonably be considered harmful, false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful
- 04. Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- 05. Promotes violence, illegal drugs or any other illegal activity
- 06. Infringes any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights under any jurisdiction
- 07. Supports pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other ‘get rich quick’ schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs
- 08. Is related to drugs or drugs paraphernalia trading
- 09. Promotes or is related to weapons trading
- 10. Provides clairvoyance services
- 11. Provides monthly subscription newsletter
In addition, restricted activities include the following, unless otherwise agreed in a specific agreement with SlimPay:
- 12. Activities that require a licence or authorisation from any third party unless a licence or authorisation is duly granted
- 13. Gambling (only if collection)
- 14. Adult service (only if collection)
- 15. Low cost operator of fix telephony
- 16. Fitness centres
- 17. Prepaid card service
- 18. Payment service provision (collecting on behalf of)
- 19. Electronic money operator (distribution or management)
- 20. Insurance (including insurance intermediation)
- 21. Factoring
- 22. Investment banking, savings and loans
- 23. Crowd funding (depending on the country of operation)
- 24. Marketplaces
- 25. Accountants (paying on behalf of)
- 26. Unsolicited telephone sale
SlimPay is a payment institution with the Bank Code (CIB) n°16348 V, delivered by the ACPR.
The website Slimpay.com has been developed and is maintained by SlimPay SA, a company with a capital of 857.344 euros, registered in Paris under number 518991336, having its head office at 12 rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris, represented by Jérôme Traisnel, CEO. contact[@]slimpay.com Tél : +39 081 1892 4110
Planet Work, 231 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France Planet Work Contact Phone : 0891 024 424
SlimPay commits to ensure that the processing of personal data on its website www.slimpay.com complies with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
All personal data collected via on this website are processed by SlimPay, a limited company with its registered office at 12 rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris, for the purposes defined below. Personal Data are not stored beyond the period necessary for these purposes. SlimPay undertakes not to communicate or resell this information without your consent.
In accordance with article 13 of GDPR, you have the right to ask from SlimPay access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time according to article 13 (2) (c), and the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please refer to the Contact page of our website.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of GDPR, we invite you to contact us. SlimPay is always available for you. We also remind you that, in accordance with article 77 of the GDPR, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Download our terms and conditions | PDF.
Download our operational rules | PDF.