EDF (Electricité de France) is the world’s largest power company, active in all areas of the business: generation, transmission, distribution, energy supply and trading, energy services. All SEPA mandates for EDF clients (B2B and B2C) in France are electronically signed through the SlimPay solution. SlimPay’s electronic signature technology enables EDF to quickly and easily onboard customers for direct debit payments, and creates a frictionless sign-up journey for their customers.
The company required a quick and simple method for on-boarding customers for direct debit payments.
- More than 1 200 000 mandates electronically signed in 2015
- More than 4000 mandates signed per day
- 94,48% success rate
- Average time to sign a mandate: 40 seconds by SMS, 1’40 by Email
SlimPay’s Electronic Signature Services
All SEPA mandates for EDF customers (B2B and B2C) in France are electronically signed through the SlimPay solution.
- SlimPay safely stores the legally binding mandate
- SlimPay is fully integrated with EDF’s CRM-ERP
- SlimPay’s mandate signature page is customised to EDF’s graphic layout
Discover more information regarding EDF on their website.
- Leading integrated electricity company headquartered in France
- In 2014, the company announced a turnover of 72,9 B€
- EDF is a major electricity provider with 38,5 M customers world wide