SlimPay and haulogy partner to complement and strengthen their offer to energy suppliers
9 February 2021
Updated: 27 October 2021
SlimPay and haulogy have partnered to complement and strengthen their offer to energy suppliers. Haulogy’s solution enables complete lifecycle management of energy supplier customers, from subscription to payment collection. It incorporates SlimPay’s solution, the European leader in recurring payments collection.
The energy sector has seen the arrival of new players who offer innovative proposals, are 100% digital and are committed to a sustainable development approach. In an increasingly complex payment world, energy companies are facing challenges such as customer acquisition, billing, large volume payment management and financial risks of failed payments.
In response, SlimPay and haulogy have partnered up to strengthen the value chain for energy suppliers:
- Customer acquisition: fast and smooth subscription thanks to the electronic signature of direct debits and documents;
- Flexibility: payment mix offer, combining SEPA Direct Debit and credit card, with the possibility of adding other regulatory payment methods;
- Automation: full integration from billing to payment collection with SlimPay’s solution;
- Reliability: a balance check for each client, securing the financial position;
- Performance: an industrial platform for mass processing;
- Compliance: monitoring of local legislation, in particular for collection and means of payment;
- Cash flow: system for recovering failed payments to maximize revenue and optimize cash management;
- International support: payments throughout the SEPA zone.
SlimPay and haulogy have successfully helped energy providers such as Ovo Energy, Wekiwi and Ohm Energie by:
- Managing the entire billing process;
- Facilitating the customer experience during subscription through electronic signatures of SEPA mandates and contracts;
- Automating the collection of subscription payments by credit card and SEPA Direct Debit;
- Simply collecting failed payments.
“We are very pleased with this partnership. Our two solutions bring a strong value proposition to energy suppliers; in particular, to streamline customer acquisition and automate payment collection with a 100% digital journey.” – said Wassim Sacre, Chief Revenue Officer SlimPay
“The implementation of an automated and seamless customer management chain from subscription to the customer’s bank is a key success factor for energy suppliers. We are proud to contribute through this partnership.” – said Jean-Christophe Augey, Managing Director France haulogy
Would you like to benefit from this solution? Let us know.
Founded in 2010, SlimPay is the European leader in recurring payments for subscriptions. SlimPay supports merchants with innovative technologies and services in order to facilitate customer acquisition, increase customer life value and maximize their turnover — all thanks to SEPA Direct Debit and credit card payments.
Since 2005, haulogy has been supporting network operators, electricity and gas suppliers in their digital transformation and in the design of new services related to energy transition. From subscription to invoicing, the optimisation and reliability of the customer life cycle, enabled by the Haugazel solution, allowed haulogy to become a leader in Belgium and France.